Children’s Orthotic Shoes
Calzamedi Therapeutic Footwear Range for Children providing superior, comfort, support and stability.
The stability boots in style 4200 (Lace option) and 4201 (Velcro option) are ideal for children who need extra support during walking and to help improve stability of the foot. The shoes are low opening styles and adaptable with light-weight soles. Choose from Pink Suede, Blue Suede, Black Leather or Black Suede - available in Velcro or Lace options.
- Extended stiffeners on both medial & lateral sides provide improved stability of the foot
- Light weight rubber soles help with a more energy efficient gait
- Velcro & lace styles help children develop independent dressing skills
- Low opening style makes it easy to take on and off
- Extra padding around heel stiffeners improve comfort
- Fully breathable lining reduces skin irritation
- Adaptable sole provides enhanced function
- Leather uppers are durable and breathable
- Padded collars ensure a comfortable fit
The boots come with removable anatomically shaped footbeds. Contact our paediatric team today for a footwear assessment.
(Above: Special DAFO shoes in style no. 4213 - White/Grey)
(Above: Style no. 4127 - Camoflage)